Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the site and hoping to continue learning about survival, politics and firearms. Some of you may have heard of me as Hot Nursey. My husband is Sasquatch and is a former member of this website. I'm fairly new to all of this and my husband is teaching me. I started joining websites like this one to give me a more rounded education of this newly crazy world.

I am from California and have 2 kids. They are my world and I want to do anything I can to protect them. I enjoy my job, working out, hiking, camping and cooking.
Have a great day!

·
Super Moderator
3,665 Posts
Welcome to PF.

I look forward to getting to know you. Protecting and taking care of my family is also my main reason for being prepared.

·
Super Moderator
9,166 Posts
Welcome to the group from southern AZ. You've got a big head start compared to some.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,883 Posts
Welcome! Good to finally meet you.
I've heard there's no more dangerous place than standing between a mama 'squatch and her youngins. Keeping kids safe is a strong driving force behind a lot of women getting involved in this stuff. We're glad to have you.

Tell ugly we miss him around here. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the welcome. My Hair Bear is doing well. I'll tell him you said hello.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Howdy from Georgia.
Welcome to PF. I feel like we are old friends already. Lol

BoF

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey hey! Welcome from MA! I've got five kids myself and they were definitely a my biggest reason for attempting to be prepared. They also are my biggest barrier because as I already mentioned, they tend to eat the stockpile when I'm not looking.:cool:

·
Registered
490 Posts
You are not good at playing dumb.
Or maybe I'm so good at playing dumb you think I'm faking. And usually my IQ is rather low anyways so I don't even have to play it. ;) I honestly don't know what happened.

Edit: Just looked at his profile. Chiefster had duplicate accounts?

·
Super Moderator
3,665 Posts
No Chiefster is not Sas. That was a message left on his profile about something else.

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,791 Posts
Welcome, welcome!! This is an momentous occasion! We're pulling out all the stops and opening some champagne. Annie is rolling out the red carpet...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm a little overwhelmed but I appreciate the welcome. I don't want to say too much but Sasquatch left because of politics. Politics are dirty and full of people who are willing to sell out. That is all I will say about that. The hubby and I are talking about purchasing a new gun for me so any input is welcome. Maybe I'll start my first thread about that. I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to checking this website out because of the kids but I will check in as often as possible.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome to PF from the middle of nowhere Wyoming. Living off-grid and don't frequent the forum as much as I'd like to. Just saw your post. Regards to Sas.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Welcome from Iowa from another nurse, retired nurse and happy about that. Nice to have you here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts