Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"New Business Idea for Preppers – Looking for thoughts and comments!"
Hey everyone! Really great to see a community like yours so active – we're happy to join it! We just launched Bug Out Box, a monthly subscription that encourages and helps people prepare and educate themselves on survival situations. We'd love to hear your feedback about our product idea, the look and feel, and anything else! We're new business owners that have been passionate about this type of thing our entire lives, so we're trying to make this the perfect product for people in any stage of prepping. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
"New Business Idea for Preppers - Looking for thoughts and comments!"
Hey everyone! Really great to see a community like yours so active - we're happy to join it! We just launched Bug Out Box, a monthly subscription that encourages and helps people prepare and educate themselves on survival situations. We'd love to hear your feedback about our product idea, the look and feel, and anything else! We're new business owners that have been passionate about this type of thing our entire lives, so we're trying to make this the perfect product for people in any stage of prepping. Thanks!
Here's your feedback. If it aint's for free it aint's belonging in this section, I cant's be having gooder grammar but I knows my place and I suggest you gets to knows you and yours.Is in this monthly subs scription being for freebie?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Yeah this could have been done a little more tactfully Ill admit. Most forums have a place for commercial vendors and do so for a reason which might not be obvious to the casual observer.

But get in the right spot and provide a link and I will be happy to look at what you got and tell you what would make me motivated to buy from you instead of someone else out there free lancing. Just a thought...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts