Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
And all this time I thought women were so good at multiy(is that even a word) tasking. Oh well, that shoots that theory.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I've been accused of a lot of things, . . . and have accomplished some, . . . but walking dead is not one of them so far.

Of course, . . . they used to say that those who do not believe in the "Resurrection", . . . needed to be near the exit gate of the factory at quitting time, . . . is that related?

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Okay that does it - Walking Dead goes on the to do list for tomorrow.
Start from the start. Don't just jump in. It's definitely a show about long term character development (well, for those that survive).

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Walking Dead still have not seen an entire episode yet just snippets when I'm treating a patient who is watching an episode. Got my Python so I guess I'm ready.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Walking Dead - I've never seen it. But from the title I always just assumed it was a show about trying to get teenagers to do their chores. In that regard, I always found high voltage/low amperage electricity was a pretty good motivator.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Walking Dead - I've never seen it. But from the title I always just assumed it was a show about trying to get teenagers to do their chores. In that regard, I always found high voltage/low amperage electricity was a pretty good motivator.
I have suggested a cattle prod to my wife, she is not in agreement however.

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
This is getting out of control. I just paused Walking Dead to gab on this forum!

You know you guys rate high when you're above Walking Dead!
Walking dead? You've been watching us at work?
I would have combed my hair, had I known that.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I am not able to view TV - no satellite, no cable and it is not available on my fiber-optic system but I do get 30 MBS transfer rate for my internet.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Indie, do you have an addiction? Are you in a twelve step program? ;)

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Okay - I have to pay to see Walking Dead and I don't even know if I will like it? Nope. Don't know how many episodes in a season, but if I put 1.88 away for each episode it could make a nice trip to Dollar Tree or Dollar General or Dollar Llama or .......

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Indie, do you have an addiction? Are you in a twelve step program? ;)
Well, now that you mention it...

Okay - I have to pay to see Walking Dead and I don't even know if I will like it? Nope. Don't know how many episodes in a season, but if I put 1.88 away for each episode it could make a nice trip to Dollar Tree or Dollar General or Dollar Llama or .......
Only for the new season. If you have Netflix or Amazon Prime, you can watch the first seasons. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me, say BigCheeseStick for instance, could point you to completely free sites.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I like checking it everyday..love the information the members share..and everyone is very friendly...also seems to be very active unlike other sites..

Reactions: indie
1 - 20 of 30 Posts