Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...here we are. Times are a'changing, and not for the better. I am learning that I am woefully underprepared for what's coming. I am here to learn so I can keep my family alive and safe for when "the time comes." And with the massive censorship, CCP infiltrating the country, and corrupt politicians on both sides stripping away our rights...it's clear to me ...that that time is coming very quickly. Hope to learn a lot here and meet some like minded individuals.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Welcome.. just south of you in Texas.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,878 Posts
Howdy. Welcome.

What are your thoughts on secession?

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
10,834 Posts
Well...here we are. Times are a'changing, and not for the better. I am learning that I am woefully underprepared for what's coming. I am here to learn so I can keep my family alive and safe for when "the time comes." And with the massive censorship, CCP infiltrating the country, and corrupt politicians on both sides stripping away our rights...it's clear to me ...that that time is coming very quickly. Hope to learn a lot here and meet some like minded individuals.
Hearty welcome from up at Foat Wurth. Glad to have somebody else here to help keep some of these Yankees straight. lol.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Howdy from Houston. Lot's of a us Texas boys here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts