Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Hi from NC

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Boss Dog 
#1 ·
Just found the forum today,haven't had time to look around much but like what I see so far. I been a prepper before it was cool,my dad always taught me to to take nothing for granted and to be prepared for any possibility as best one can be.

I just an old country boy from the sticks of NC. Had a hard life growing up in the early years,food,clothing and decent places to live but I'm bless to had had to go through that my parents did the best they could. Things are much better 40 years later but it's good i have those life experiences to fall back on.

I love to hunt and fish and just enjoy the outdoors. I enjoy reloading,shooting and casting my own bullet for all my rifles and handguns. My favorite firearms are older rifles and handguns and military surplus rifles and handguns.

#7 ·
My favorite firearms are older rifles and handguns and military surplus rifles and handguns.
Welcome from Florida.
You have excellent taste in firearms!

#10 ·
Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here with us. Im sorta like you as well and came up about the same way and I think that had a huge influence on me being a prepper when I got to a better place in life. For me its been a life style and a mind set ever since I can remember! When you grow up like that you have a tendency to not take things for granted in life more so than the average Joe. These days I think there is a prepper slant to just about everything in life I do!!! Hope to see you around and see you often.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.