Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
hello, Matt from Madison Heights, MI

What kind of prep do you do? Aqua? Land? Air?
Whats your BOV and you dont have to give me details but wheres a good choice BOL

I am mobile and land prepper with specialties in
1. farming (fruits, vegetation, edible plant knowledge; landscaper of 8 years so know how to work the land)
2. automotive repair (small engine and typical maintenance as well as some welding)
3. defensive strategist (via competitive airsoft player, defensive driving classes and auto cross at Waterford track)
4. quick raids (fast, small and agile; perfect for setting up camp outside of a small country town and sending me in for supplies)
5. camper (love to camp, have lots of supplies that are perfect for setting up temp sites while traveling)

I like to share my knowledge so that if anything happens we can pool resources together.
Strength comes in numbers but survival comes from knowledge and team work.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Welcome from Ionia County Michigan,

I see you have been posting here for some time,

But this is my standard greeting, I am not going to change just because you are a neighbor.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hey Greetings from the 45th Parallel, seems kinda quiet down here in the Michigan subforum. Was hoping there would be a lil more life from other Great Lakers. Where abouts in the motor city were you raised? Grew up down there myself.

Watercanlady where in the thumb are you? I have a lot of family in the thumb area, used to spend my summers there working on the dairy farms, also did a lot of hunting there before I joined the army and moved up north.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Da' UP reporting here.Marquette county,gods country if you like mosquitos.
Ya know we took a bunch of Yoopers from the Western UP on our first deployment, I found myself detached from the unit and working with a bunch of people from Upstate NY and NYC at a check point, and one day on down time showed them the movie "Escanaba in Da Moonlight". They did not belive Yoopers sounded like that or acted like that I explained some did and most sounded like that at least from the middle or west. Next day I brought a Yooper in for them to see in reallife, was a good time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts