Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!!
Just getting started prepping and thought I'd do some research.
I always thought that prepping was for people that were paranoid, but the past year and especially the past 3-6 months has really got me to thinking this over and about a month ago I started storing dry goods, beans and rice. But to make it long term I started doing more research and finding other foods that I could store as well. Now I feel as if I'm so far behind and don't know if I'll ever be where I want to be when it comes to the future of this Country.

I know this is a place to introduce yourself. I have lots of questions so please have patience with me.
Thanks for having me and I really hope to learn a lot here and hope I will be able to help out when my knowledge is expanded.

LuckyClover (Central Calif)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha.. Love the tin foil hat.. Where can I get one? LOL
Honestly being a little paranoid can be a good thing. Ya know they'll be more prepared then those that aren't.
Okay, maybe I'm getting a bit paranoid.. :wink:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and welcome..allot of good people here with allot of information...Glad to have you aboard!!!

Reactions: LuckyClover

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes.
Indie, I do agree with you on watching the news. There truly isn't any good news lately when it comes to our economy or how our Govt. is handling this Country in general.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome!

A fews things to help you transition from the normal world to this forum.....

We like turtles
Ford trucks are OK in our book
We despise Doomsday Preppers but still watch it to laugh and remind us that we are the sane ones
Tin foil hats are worn by some, but they only come out of hiding to tell you when the black helicopters are landing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There is a fine line between being paranoid and being prepared. However, everyone on this forum will be more than happy to give you insight on prepping. Best of luck!

Keep the prepping up

Original Prep

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Howdy from Central CA when I feel like it. I actually own a home there still and work there still (if you can call what I do work ) but have changed residency to NV for obvious reasons.

Born and raised in Ripon, probably get buried there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spending time online doing more research. I had found out a couple of nights ago about O2 absorbers. Telling Husband about that, he said to do more research so that led me here. If I'm going to do research then I'd better find people with the same interest and ask. Just moving around on the forum has helped out a lot. I have even found places to get the absorbers allot lower in price then what I had found. Gosh the internet is a wonderful place.

Again Thanks for all the welcome posts.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Hey from Virginia.

I suspect 34% of those on this forum work for DHS, 28% work for NSA, 18% for the FBI, 12% for TSA, and 4% for Interpol. Then again, I suspect that I make up 87% of the stats I quote, but I'm not paranoid! :)

·
Administrator
15,386 Posts
Welcome from Florida

Reactions: LuckyClover

·
Super Moderator
9,165 Posts
Obama diplomacy: the ability to tell the nation they're going to be screwed royal and have most of the nation cheer him on.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts