Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I am thirty two and currently living in Little Rock. I am highly inexperianced and very new to this sort of thing and am hoping to pick up a few things from the experts.

I am definatly no economics major but about six months ago I began to get worried enough about the state of our economy. I decided that having something hard and tangible to back me and my fiance in case might not be such a bad idea so I began to buy small quantities of silver(I try to purchase at least one or two ounces a pay check). Recently I have kind of expanded my thinking however and am in the proscess of putting together a couple of "just in case it hits the fan" bags.

Anyways looking forward to meeting you all and getting some great advice.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like your NOT inexperienced! You are much more experienced than you give yourself credit for. There should be some bug out bag threads on here and I think there is even a check off sheet under prepper tools area. Feel free to ask as many questions or comment as much as you want. If you can't find anything in the search, then post it, duplicate questions are very welcome here.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks much! I am pretty excited to make sure everything is in order even if it is not much. I am usually gone a few months out of the year and want to make sure my fiance will have what she needs ready to go ata amoments notice. I did indeed go over the list and did post a somewhat duplicate thread on that lol.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio.:D Just the fact that you are aware and are starting to do something about it makes you much more "prepared" than the "sheeple" who have their heads buried in the sand and believe the government will take care of them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.