Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
yes I do a Wife for 25yr's Twin's 23 and 19 yr. old all boys..sorry to disappoint.
and I believe in God, but do not fallow the Church..as Christ sad...but bible thumping is not My bag.
I'm not judging you. Young families usually requite some basic stability, your kids are adults, it's different. Best of luck on your search and future endeavors.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I'm not talking leave the solar system,,,or Jim Jones,,,,lol I was thinking living nomadic working off craigslist traveling with rv's staying in National Forrest..and foraging hunting...helping other prepper communities..and living the prep.
Doesn't "working off craigslist traveling with rv's" require a working grid?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
When it all brakes down we will already be living on the move..and surviving in the wood's . what else do we need? or do you want the GUN fight getting out...or when they kick in your Door. we can avoid that fight...and when they get to the wood's, I can fight and run to fight again... they will have to carry food. we will not..we can move faster...
You've completely lost me. What sort of break down are you preparing for?

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Ok,,,, I get it... social breakdown,,,, no gas,,, got boots in that Winnebago?

No offence but as my Dad used to say "That dog won't hunt!"
If you've got a skill set that will allow you to live and work out in the countryside far from a city I'd suggest that you take the cash that you plan to spend on the Winnebago and buy a few acres with a house.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You've completely lost me. What sort of break down are you preparing for?
Martial law. a societal breakdown. invitation of other Country's, Armageddon. should I keep going .we live with working off craigslist traveling with rv's
until grid breakdown..then we retreat to the woos's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

If you've got a skill set that will allow you to live and work out in the countryside far from a city I'd suggest that you take the cash that you plan to spend on the Winnebago and buy a few acres with a house.................. so they know were I am when they want to take my Gun's...no thank's....I will avoid the fight till I cant no moor..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

If you've got a skill set that will allow you to live and work out in the countryside far from a city I'd suggest that you take the cash that you plan to spend on the Winnebago and buy a few acres with a house.
so they know were I am when they want to take my Gun's...no thank's....I will avoid the fight till I cant no moor.. and I do live in a little town in NE. of 1,000.00 people...and still want out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Exactly what is it your doing on craigs list...last I heard folks just sold stuff and sometime people sold some "stuff" too...which are you dealing in? Barter life style and living in an RV. Hell I don;t have too many friends that don;t want to get a big ass RV and travel the America we love....Hell I know I do. but not as a way to avert catastrophe..The last place I want to be caught is in a multi ton non off road mobile, non bullet proof, range fan marker with reflectors and head lights.
craiglist look under Gigs, labor, crew, there is always work...but I have a lot of skill's carpentry/ music / mechanic/ art/ sales/fire arm training/ survival skill's/

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums but leave the kool aid at the door please ;P!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I dont plain to live in my rv when shtf, if i live on the rode now. i can build multiple places in the forest for bug out retreat for those who dont have the time to prepare because of today or tomorrow.. I want to be there for others.. they cant invade you if they dont know were you are.. Whats up with all this kool-aid crap..? Im not asking for followers.. Im trying to show people there is a better way then waiting for the door to be kicked in then loosing your children/friends.. Iv been thinking of the different possibility for 25 years.. i thought about staying and holding my ground, but.. Why would i jail myself in fore walls that can be burnt down.. remember Waco?? they were going to fight too.. bad way to die..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
It was just a thought...:p....But nice to get all the warm welcome's Thank you...but I'm not done I have a lot of Wakie Idea's lol just kidding..

·
Registered
574 Posts
I dont plain to live in my rv when shtf, if i live on the rode now. i can build multiple places in the forest for bug out retreat for those who dont have the time to prepare because of today or tomorrow.. I want to be there for others.. they cant invade you if they dont know were you are.. Whats up with all this kool-aid crap..? Im not asking for followers.. Im trying to show people there is a better way then waiting for the door to be kicked in then loosing your children/friends.. Iv been thinking of the different possibility for 25 years.. i thought about staying and holding my ground, but.. Why would i jail myself in fore walls that can be burnt down.. remember Waco?? they were going to fight too.. bad way to die..
Its just weird you came on PREPPERFORUMS.NET and introduced survival and preparedness like it was a novel concept. Just saying you picked the right target audience wrong catch phrase or slightly off catch phrase.
NICE TO MEET YA.

·
Registered
513 Posts
:laughhard::lol::rofl3:

Reactions: longrider

·
Administrator
14,681 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
I hope if society should break down your RV is close to "the woods" when the gasoline runs out.

Reactions: longrider and A J

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
And i hope you get out of FL, before it sink's,, lived in Seminole Fl. for 13yr. to hot...
Thank you for the welcome....

21 - 40 of 43 Posts