Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota. I know my name says Inor, but I also answer to John Galt.

Reactions: A J

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Welcome,
"leave the system"? What will you do when you find these people who are ready to leave the system?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hello. Welcome aboard. My family is staying put. But it would be interesting to hear what you have in mind.

Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not talking leave the solar system,,,or Jim Jones,,,,lol I was thinking living nomadic working off craigslist traveling with rv's staying in National Forrest..and foraging hunting...helping other prepper communities..and living the prep.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I'm not talking leave the solar system,,,or Jim Jones,,,,lol I was thinking living nomadic working off craigslist traveling with rv's staying in National Forrest..and foraging hunting...helping other prepper communities..and living the prep.
Do you have a family? Kids? My guess is probably no?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When it all brakes down we will already be living on the move..and surviving in the wood's . what else do we need? or do you want the GUN fight getting out...or when they kick in your Door. we can avoid that fight...and when they get to the wood's, I can fight and run to fight again... they will have to carry food. we will not..we can move faster...

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
John Galt from the Ayn Rand book "Atlas Shrugged" I suspect that most of us would strongly agree with John Galt's philosophy.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts