Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
24,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
The precedent was set years ago, this is nothing new. What’s new is the issue has become political.

I’ll never actually know more than they’re telling because I wasn’t there.

So my opinion is based on who was breaking the law when the incident occurred and in what context.

Well it was a riot, that’s the context. His job is to protect the people in the chamber. He did his job in my opinion.

She’s on video trying to climb through the broken door. You don’t think they told her to stop ?

She was a military police officer I believe. She knew better......
She was committing a crime.
Should she have been shot, and the others not?
That was a split second decision by the officer charged with protecting those that this woman was attempting to come through the window to confront.
Myself, I would have shot a lot of them.
Then, you should be in jail.

No, that was not a split-second decision. The cop who shot the yute who was a split-second from shanking another girl made a split-second decision.
It could be argued that Ashli was murdered. It should be argued in court. Still, we don't even know the name of the gunman who shot her down.
Yes, I said "gunman," instead of "police officer."

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
It was not a split second decision. Watch the video. He went back and forth several times before firing. He could have just as easily yelled at her, as it was quiet on his side, she would have heard him at the window.. He never presented himself to her. He cowardly shot from the side of a door frame, where she couldnt see him.
Thats my opinion.

·
Administrator
15,022 Posts
Bottom line, if she had not been led into lawlessness in her Trump zeal, she would be alive today.
I have no sympathy.
She should have known better.

·
Administrator
15,022 Posts
:ROFLMAO:When you have made a statement that only gets likes from RangoTangoRumpWrangler and principal......you can be fairly certain you have said something wrong.
I stand by my statement.
Her total lack of judgement got her to a place she should not have been.
And, as a veteran herself, I can not believe how easily she was led. A clear lack of critial thinking.

If you will notice - every protestor that stayed outside the building is still alive today, and neither under arrest or being chased down by the FBI.

Reactions: Ranger710Tango

·
Registered
85 Posts
Then, you should be in jail.

No, that was not a split-second decision. The cop who shot the yute who was a split-second from shanking another girl made a split-second decision.
It could be argued that Ashli was murdered. It should be argued in court. Still, we don't even know the name of the gunman who shot her down.
Yes, I said "gunman," instead of "police officer."
“Gunman” now? What do your teeth kicking “cop” friends say. You are a perfect example of the technique of false “facts” circulating the Web...

·
Banned
647 Posts
:ROFLMAO:When you have made a statement that only gets likes from RangoTangoRumpWrangler and principal......you can be fairly certain you have said something wrong.
Just because you’re within the minority doesn’t make a person wrong.

That’s why we have a republic rather than a democracy. Our founding fathers were fearful that the majority could possibly infringe on the minority so they created a representative republic.

·
Registered
21,168 Posts
“Gunman” now? What do your teeth kicking “cop” friends say. You are a perfect example of the technique of false “facts” circulating the Web...
Mr Putz,

Please enlighten me on the technique of fact "facts" circulating the web on who pulled the trigger of the gun and killed Ms Babbitt?

"Preciate it!

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,509 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yep. These facts just ruin the day of all the conspiracy nuts...
Hey, you damned liberal!:)

What's the point of prepping if you're a liberal?

I think the government will take care of you just fine. You should be busy doing some free shopping and social justice and inclusion right now, not squirreling bags of grain!
If you're on here just to be a pain in the ass, it's working fine. But if you're on here to be morally superior and make yourself seem intelligent, You're failing. Every time you open your mouth I form an even stupider picture of you in my head. This is all said in a friendly tone with slightly gritted teeth, very little insult intended. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
So an unarmed woman gets shot and killed.
Certain people here approve of it apparently.
BLM dont care. Wonder why?
Liberals dont care cause she was a Trump fan.
CNN loves it cause she was a Trump fan.
That stupid bitch Pelosi probably celebrated.
Biden too stupid to realize what's going on.
Let's

·
Registered
24,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
So an unarmed woman gets shot and killed.
Certain people here approve of it apparently.
BLM dont care. Wonder why?
Liberals dont care cause she was a Trump fan.
CNN loves it cause she was a Trump fan.
That stupid bitch Pelosi probably celebrated.
Biden too stupid to realize what's going on.
Let's
Exactly. As I said; Hey, you damned liberals!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts