Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
24,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chauvin is now found guilty of murder. What about the cop who killed this unarmed woman. She was my sister. She was our (military) sister. She meant nothing to the damned liberals or their "press."
So, where are the tears? We cried for over a year for a drug addict who died at the knee of a man called Chauvin.

What is the name of the coward who shot and killed Ashli?

SAY HER NAME!!! SAY IT!!!
Damned fearful company. Afraid that Facebook will suspect you have a backbone?
Ashlii is dead, masks don't work, Epstein didn't kill himself and where is Nick?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Accept that she was not a member of a protected class. Some animals are more equal than others, and the closer your ancestors are to central Europe, the less protection you have unless you join the leftist guilt ridden union and pay your dues.

·
Registered
202 Posts
A man emulates the behavior of the protected classes and gets banned.
You asked me questions the other day auntie, and i think you may be seeing why I chose not to respond, for actions speak louder than words, so I'm told.

Reactions: Denton

·
Super Moderator
3,407 Posts
I have been told that too.

·
Administrator
15,004 Posts
She was committing a crime.
Should she have been shot, and the others not?
That was a split second decision by the officer charged with protecting those that this woman was attempting to come through the window to confront.
Myself, I would have shot a lot of them.

·
Administrator
15,004 Posts
If i was given the task to guarding and protecting the Congress members, and wild acting people started breaking down the door to the House chambers where many individuals were still there, yes I absolutely would shoot.
That woman, and those immediately with her, were actually breaking down the doors. to where the people I was charged to protect were hiding. I could only assume they meant harm.
That part was not a peaceful protest. Not by any means.

Reactions: ErickthePutz

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,482 Posts
Destruction of property is absolutely not peaceful. No debate there. But vandalism and trespassing are not lethal force crimes in public.
The congress critters had long-since been evacuated, and there were no threats made against them or anyone else, at least not by this woman.
The officers in the hallways with her were not shooting, and were trying to control the situation. But the unidentified officer shot an unarmed person through a door without sufficient justification.
Two days ago, a white cop shot a 16 year old black girl who was actively attempting to murder another girl, and the riots started immediately.
Yet this gets no scrutiny beyond an internal investigation?
That's not justice.

·
Administrator
15,004 Posts
There still were Congressmen in the chamber when the doors were being broken down.

Reactions: ErickthePutz

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I frankly think the entire thing was a setup. The ONLY person who looked surprised when that mysteriously anonymous officer shot Ashli, was Ashli.

How is that for a conspiracy theory, Putzy Ol Boy?

·
Banned
647 Posts
i don’t understand why she continued through the door while she had a pistol pointed at her.

That would tell me her intentions were not to talk. At that point the officers could’ve been fearful their weapons would be taken and used against them. A very real possibility.

It’s a regretful chain of events that ultimately led to her death, truly a sad outcome for everyone involved.
I do not believe her shooting was politically motivated by the officer.

·
Super Moderator
9,354 Posts
So when the left did the same thing to the Wisconsin State Capital building, that was different because it was the left doing it? Pelosi and Schumer praised the protesters. There were people attacked, fires set and they occupied the building. Ya gotta protect the unions.

But when protesting something as silly as an election, then the protesters must be stopped at all costs. She committed a crime and had to die for it.

Yet a cop shot someone trying to commit murder and now he's the bad guy.

In a truly peaceful protest, sort of like when Trump was elected, they smashed, burned and threatened to blow up the White House. And we know, because we've been told, that Minneapolis, Portland and Seattle are all peaceful protests.

I think I see a pattern here.

·
Banned
647 Posts
I consulted a police officer and his reply was similar to what I posted.

He said “ anytime a police officer has his weapon drawn and pointed at a suspect giving commands to stop and the suspect continues their advancement, it’s grounds for the use of deadly force “

I agree with that completely. The totality of the event didn’t matter, it was that one direct interaction between the women and the police officer.

·
Super Moderator
9,482 Posts
I consulted a police officer and his reply was similar to what I posted.

He said “ anytime a police officer has his weapon drawn and pointed at a suspect giving commands to stop and the suspect continues their advancement, it’s grounds for the use of deadly force “

I agree with that completely. The totality of the event didn’t matter, it was that one direct interaction between the women and the police officer.
If the person had any reasonable chance of reaching the officer, that would be true. It is not true when the person's potential advancement is blocked by an obstacle and the officer is behind cover 20-30 ft away and other officers right next to the person see no such threat.
This was a nervous officer who pulled the trigger on someone who was not a deadly threat. The other officers next to her saw no reason to employ weapons.
He made a cowardly decision, in my estimation, and they are protecting him from it.
What other officer involved shooting can you think of where the officer is never identified?
This is a blue wall of protection for a bad shoot. Period.

·
Banned
647 Posts
If the person had any reasonable chance of reaching the officer, that would be true. It is not true when the person's potential advancement is blocked by an obstacle and the officer is behind cover 20-30 ft away and other officers right next to the person see no such threat.
This was a nervous officer who pulled the trigger on someone who was not a deadly threat. The other officers next to her saw no reason to employ weapons.
He made a cowardly decision, in my estimation, and they are protecting him from it.
What other officer involved shooting can you think of where the officer is never identified?
This is a blue wall of protection for a bad shoot. Period.
I wasn’t present nor have I spoke to the officer so it’s impossible for me to form an opinion based on anything other than what I know.

What’s known is she was breaching a door and failed to stop while being directed so at gun point. According to the police officer I spoke with, that gave him the authority to use lethal force if he thought his weapon could be taken. It was his choice, he chose to shoot.

I feel like the mob in which she was a part of would have and I believe eventually did breach the door. If not that door, another door.

The officer not being identified is most likely for his own protection. If the current law reads that his/her name can be withheld then it’s up to someone to challenge the law or change the law.

That’s the process.

Terrible outcome for everyone. I’m sorry she was killed but she played a major role in her own death that day.

·
Super Moderator
9,482 Posts
I wasn’t present nor have I spoke to the officer so it’s impossible for me to form an opinion based on anything other than what I know.

What’s known is she was breaching a door and failed to stop while being directed so at gun point. According to the police officer I spoke with, that gave him the authority to use lethal force if he thought his weapon could be taken. It was his choice, he chose to shoot.

I feel like the mob in which she was a part of would have and I believe eventually did breach the door. If not that door, another door.

The officer not being identified is most likely for his own protection. If the current law reads that his/her name can be withheld then it’s up to someone to challenge the law or change the law.

That’s the process.

Terrible outcome for everyone. I’m sorry she was killed but she played a major role in her own death that day.
Then I'd like to know where the communication broke down between the officers that were right next to her with automatic weapons, and the officer that decided to end her life for a supposed fear that his weapon could be taken.
The others clearly had no such fear.
This was a nervous cop who made a stupid decision out of panic. No other officer that day, even those within arm's reach of the mob, felt the need to shoot.
I have no idea what the law would say on the matter, but it should be in public record since these are civil servants.

·
Banned
647 Posts
Then I'd like to know where the communication broke down between the officers that were right next to her with automatic weapons, and the officer that decided to end her life for a supposed fear that his weapon could be taken.
The others clearly had no such fear.
This was a nervous cop who made a stupid decision out of panic. No other officer that day, even those within arm's reach of the mob, felt the need to shoot.
I have no idea what the law would say on the matter, but it should be in public record since these are civil servants.
The communication probably broke down during the riot.

It’s irrelevant if other officers didn’t shoot.

Was the officer nervous ? Probably so, hundreds of people were about to take over what they’re in charge of protecting.

Was it stupid for the officer to shoot ? That’s irrelevant, what’s relevant is if the shoot was legal.

I believe it was a legal shoot.

All of the above is my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
9,482 Posts
The communication probably broke down during the riot.

It’s irrelevant if other officers didn’t shoot.

Was the officer nervous ? Probably so, hundreds of people were about to take over what they’re in charge of protecting.

Was it stupid for the officer to shoot ? That’s irrelevant, what’s relevant is if the shoot was legal.

I believe it was a legal shoot.

All of the above is my opinion.
I'll contend that it is not irrelevant what the other officers, closer to the actor, were doing.
Their inaction shows a clear difference in interpreting the scene.
Multiple officers in her immediate vicinity saw no reason for lethal force.
One officer at a distance away chose to shoot.
That reveals poor decision making(aka, stupid decision), and that officer should no longer be an officer.

Should force have been used to extract those people? Yes, that's reasonable. They were unarmed and it would have been relatively easy to do.
Did anything the woman did rise to the level of deadly force? Not even close, in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts