Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm a very amateur prepper from nyc. I have been through a great deal here in NYC but I just feel like the big one is coming sooner rather than later. So I need to get myself and family ready. So I'm hoping to get some useful advice from the more experienced preppers here.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Hello. I'm a very amateur prepper from nyc. I have been through a great deal here in NYC but I just feel like the big one is coming sooner rather than later. So I need to get myself and family ready. So I'm hoping to get some useful advice from the more experienced preppers here.
Welcome from Wisconsin. Hope to hear your experience if any with Sandy. The news we get is it went great FEMA and the president had it all uncontrolled in hours and there was no looting . I am interested in how they managed it all
Getting better prepared for natural disasters is a smart move. How could it not be. Little things with little cost can go a long way.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Welcome from yet one more Texan. Good to have you here and I think your on the right track here. There is a lot of talent here and a lot of great ideas. There is bound to be a few you can take for action. Hope to see you around and see you often.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.