Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone is well and living Free!

Our garden is prospering this year, but the heat is starting to get to it. Chickens are doing well and producing daily so that is good! Not been shooting as much as I'd like, too much worry about replacement cost of ammo and I'm probably about as good as I'm ever going to get!

I have been tinkering with most of my firearms and adding a little here, a little there; usually in terms of optics, triggers and iron sights.

Mrs Slippy is doing well too! A little meaner and more ornery to me, but really a sweetheart to the grandkids and daughter-in-laws!

We've been traveling a bit in the camper and doing some off-roading nearby but dang, the heat is putting a damper on most of our fun-stuffs!

Anyway, hope to hear from the old-timers and new folk as well!

Later y'all!
Blue Carnivore Dog breed Felidae Snout

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Hearty welcome back. This string of hot dry weather is unusual even for Texas. Some think it might be a lesson from The Lord to make us knock off sinning so much. What do you think? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hope everyone is well and living Free!

Our garden is prospering this year, but the heat is starting to get to it. Chickens are doing well and producing daily so that is good! Not been shooting as much as I'd like, too much worry about replacement cost of ammo and I'm probably about as good as I'm ever going to get!

I have been tinkering with most of my firearms and adding a little here, a little there; usually in terms of optics, triggers and iron sights.

Mrs Slippy is doing well too! A little meaner and more ornery to me, but really a sweetheart to the grandkids and daughter-in-laws!

We've been traveling a bit in the camper and doing some off-roading nearby but dang, the heat is putting a damper on most of our fun-stuffs!

Anyway, hope to hear from the old-timers and new folk as well!

Later y'all! View attachment 114755
I have to say it. I missed you.
Glad to see you back.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Its not just the heat. Sun is like a microwave. UV is really high and that's why some gardens struggle.
We need a really good monsoon season and it hasn't been that great for new mexico so far.
You are back in time for the august surprise! Will it be monkey pox? They have (somehow) got hordes of ga ys lining up to vaxx......so outbreak should be next week in ny, san frandisco, dallas?
If they have vaids already and shoot up monkey pox, they will look so scary nobody will say anything if they try roundup. Monkeypox in somebody with an immune system is a few blemishes.....but if no immune system, looking like a biblical horror of some kind. People afraid to be near.
So we will see?

·
Administrator
15,631 Posts
Welcome back, Slipster.

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are you back or not? You got thumbs up from several moderators. Banned again? Like the Lock Ness slip. I cannot access your profile. You must work for Colonel Hogan. Popping in from some secrete passage way.

160,000 lbs of SKIPPY peanut butter recalled due to metal fragments.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts