Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd join and see what kind of info I can acquire or help with. Given the state the economy is in there is nothing wrong with being ready or "prepping" as some call it now. Its not a new thing its just got new names. Used be patriotic but some groups are trying to demonize it unfortunately. But lets hope someday everyone gets on board and looks out for themselves and family and also help their neighbor when appropriate. Lets drive terror, gangs and god forbid tyranny out. Thanks for letting me join. I hope to enjoy reading and absorbing and helping if can.

~LeverAction~

·
Super Moderator
9,223 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas. There are lot's of good folks here with good information. Feel free to ask all the questions you want.

As far as many getting on board, it's hard to see what is going on when you have cranial/rectal inversion. I don't think there is much hope for the masses. Look who they elected.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada. Those who demonize it may call it what they want, being ready, preping or various other less than flattering names, I call it CYA.

·
Administrator
14,872 Posts
welcome from Florida

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome tot he forum and gald to have you here with us. Sounds like you will fit in very well with the rest of us since many of us share the same exact thoughts to one degree or another. Hope to see you around and see you often here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts