Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im tatguy from the uk worked a lot over in the u.s for years of and on so thought i would check this site out long time prepper born a traveller ex uk army
now stuck at home with the wife and kids lol
will tell you guys more as time goes on
so hey and thanks for letting me join

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas, you've come to the right place

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the warm welcome great to be here lol just spent last 4 hours going through the forum full of a lot of cool stuff how time flies by
well the wife is into prepping after i was in utah a few year back doing a guest spot at a tat shop out there and couldnt send the cash back same day o she had to wait a week lol but hey she is onboard now so alls good even the kids are into it
i also coupon lol guilty secret but hey its great for prepping go enough food now for 2 years bug in

·
Administrator
15,414 Posts
welcome from Florida

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome to the forum, ,it will be great having you here with us. Its always great to hear what those outside the US are doing and what concerns that are unique to your location are per chance its something I haven't yet thought of or had to face. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
hey im tatguy from the uk worked a lot over in the u.s for years of and on so thought i would check this site out long time prepper born a traveller ex uk army
now stuck at home with the wife and kids lol
will tell you guys more as time goes on
so hey and thanks for letting me join
hey mate - welcome to the forum - good bunch of people here

Where in the UK are you? (if you don't mind me asking)

I used to live in Nottingham - I always thought the hills in the east midlands would make a good bug out spot (Heanor, Ilkeston , Alfreton etc)

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
just by bham outskirts so how you finding the states? lived there for ages loved it
At least at the outskirts of brum you have northern wales to disappear into if the SHTF

Yeah love the US - been coming here since 1991 moved over in 2000

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kool yeh wales is kool but not my idea of a great plan will bug in for a while 3-4 weeks most of the d**K heads will have killed each other then a nice canal trip up north if it happens in next 5 yrs but after that im up north anyway sell my shop buy a small holding in .......... lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts