Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Ashli Babbitt's path from the Air Force to death at the Capitol.
From Stars And Stripes newspaper.
You can see her progression from one, to the other.
I am presenting this without comment. Except to say I'll bet many others feel the same way.

www.stripes.com/news/us/ashli-babbi...a-deadly-insurrection-at-the-capitol-1.657840
The Stars and Stripes reprints articles from the LA Times? She seems to have been an upstanding woman and a wonderful Patriot. I continue to be saddened by her death. I wonder if that Capitol Policeman that "killed himself" had a better view on the shoot than the videos have shown us so far.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Somebody may have already written it but it makes me happy to type it out, even though most of you know this and nothing will change in my lifetime...

White Cop shoots Black Thug who has committed a crime or multiple crimes against private individuals or property... and the name and race of white cop is immediately released and dragged through the mud. White Cop loses his job, house, wealth and is incarcerated. Black Thug--crickets. Media and local "authorities give OK to riot, loot, burn and vandalize

Black Cop shoots White Thug who commits a crime against public property and White Thug's name is immediately released and dragged through the mud. Black Cop-crickets. Riots ensue and the media and local authorities come down on "CERTAIN" rioters but not all rioters.

Very interesting...(not surprising)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I made it to page 5 before I had to stop. A lot of you are pussies. Yeah things were not right breaking in there. Do you realize we are one step away from civil war? There is a lot of F*cked up shit that is going to happen. Let them keep shooting our unarmed patriots. Your going to start seeing 3am house calls to these officers homes. Will I shed a tear? Nope, I'll drink a beer to it. You all need to start really thinking about what side your going to on. You wont have a choice in the matter. I highly recommend that you contact your local militia groups. If your fighting age then learn to fight like a soldier. If you are older or fat like me then get with them about being a safe house or other logistical provider. Now I am going to stop before I get banned.

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I made it to page 5 before I had to stop. A lot of you are pussies. Yeah things were not right breaking in there. Do you realize we are one step away from civil war? There is a lot of F*cked up shit that is going to happen. Let them keep shooting our unarmed patriots. Your going to start seeing 3am house calls to these officers homes. Will I shed a tear? Nope, I'll drink a beer to it. You all need to start really thinking about what side your going to on. You wont have a choice in the matter. I highly recommend that you contact your local militia groups. If your fighting age then learn to fight like a soldier. If you are older or fat like me then get with them about being a safe house or other logistical provider. Now I am going to stop before I get banned.
You might want to register as a Democrat, so you dont get arrested for speaking your mind.
Inject sarcasm..

·
Super Moderator
8,587 Posts
I just found the full footage filmed by Antifa (yeah its been verified by the FBI) and it shows Ashi was the first person to climb through the window.

After looking at the footage, I understand why now.

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
The three or four cops that were side by side trying to stop access through the doors should have drawn and emptied magazines instead of simply standing aside.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Super Moderator
8,587 Posts
The three or four cops that were side by side trying to stop access through the doors should have drawn and emptied magazines instead of simply standing aside.
Frankly I think they were all scared shitless. After watching that I'm surprised that worse things didn't happen. Yes, she shouldn't have been killled but the police had that barrack up and you can just see the gun. That was tempered glass and it took a lot of work to go through it. I can't say that I wouldn't have done the same.

141 - 149 of 149 Posts