Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 60 of 149 Posts

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
So when will all the riots, er, "Peaceful Protests" begin in every city in the country? When will people steal some big screens or tennis shoes in the name of Ashli? When will the local CVS or Walgreens get torched and burned? Where are the cries to defund the capitol police?
When will Ashli's fatass nappy headed mama tell the media that Ashli was a good girl and dindu nothing bad to nobody?
C'mon people, lets be consistent!

:tango_face_grin:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I want the dark web to expose to us, the internet, who belongs to ANTIFA. Names and addresses

·
Registered
45 Posts
That is only a requirement for a civilian to use deadly force. Not a cop.

The fact remains, if she hadn't been there, in a criminal mob, she would be alive today.
Any rational person, seeing the group break windows and doors to get inside the building, would have left the scene.
If that trigger happy individual, with the gun, had not been there, "she would be alive today"

That is my opinion, take it for what it"s worth.

There were cops literally right next to her.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
The rioters were smashing out the glass in the doors to the House chamber.
The cop was inside charged with protecting House members.
When he realized they were about to break their way in, he made a split second decision to protect those he was assigned to protect.

What should he have done? Let the violent mob get in and hurt people?
What would YOU have done differently?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
When he realized they were about to break their way in, he made a split second decision to protect those he was assigned to protect.

I don't have enough info to answer that question. As many cameras as were present there, there will be a lot more video forthcoming that will give us a better idea of what it actually looked like. Given only what I could see here, I find the choice of target a bit strange.

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
I don't have enough info to answer that question. As many cameras as were present there, there will be a lot more video forthcoming that will give us a better idea of what it actually looked like. Given only what I could see here, I find the choice of target a bit strange.
The Air Force Times states a video shows the former airman climbing through the broken glass with a Trump flag tied around her waist when the officer fired.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
The woman was a thug, breaking into and destroying OUR capital building. Nothing more, nothing less. She was no better and no worse than the antifa and blm thugs that have been terrorizing our cities for the last several years. Did she deserve to die for it? Who cares... When you act like a thug you take the chance that somebody is going to cap your ass. Too bad, so sad. Next player please.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts

See, that's what I've been pondering. Here's what I think, for what it's worth.

We now know that AntiFa agitators led the way. We also know that in such situations, passionate people are very suggestable. She got caught up in the situation. She thought she was sending a message to the Establishment.

There's no reason for an unarmed citizen should be shot in the throat. None. Yes. She shouldn't have been there. That's not reason for a death sentence, and we all know that when someone launches a round, that person is responsible for that round. I was taught that as an MP. Things couldn't have changed that much in thirty years.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
The woman was a thug, breaking into and destroying OUR capital building. Nothing more, nothing less. She was no better and no worse than the antifa and blm thugs that have been terrorizing our cities for the last several years. Did she deserve to die for it? Who cares... When you act like a thug you take the chance that somebody is going to cap your ass. Too bad, so sad. Next player please.
Did she deserve it? No. Who cares? Why don't you? She wasn't a threat to anyone's life. There was no reason for lethal force to be used against her. None at all.
Either human life is important or it isn't.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Did she deserve it? No. Who cares? Why don't you?
I do not care about ANY thug's life, whether I agree with them politically or not. I do not justify anarchy based on the political goals of the criminal.

She wasn't a threat to anyone's life.
At the time she was shot, there was no way for you or I or anybody else (certainly the cop) to know that. She was acting in a threatening manner by breaking through the barricades outside and breaking into the building. Lethal force was not only justified, it was the right thing to do. There is not one iota difference from shooting every last one of the antifa and blm "protestors" is also justified when they start breaking into buildings and destroying stuff.

We cannot have one set of rules for "protestors" we disagree with and a different set for "protestors" we do agree with. That would make us Hillary Clinton.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I do not care about ANY thug's life, whether I agree with them politically or not. I do not justify anarchy based on the political goals of the criminal.

At the time she was shot, there was no way for you or I or anybody else (certainly the cop) to know that. She was acting in a threatening manner by breaking through the barricades outside and breaking into the building. Lethal force was not only justified, it was the right thing to do. There is not one iota difference from shooting every last one of the antifa and blm "protestors" is also justified when they start breaking into buildings and destroying stuff.

We cannot have one set of rules for "protestors" we disagree with and a different set for "protestors" we do agree with. That would make us Hillary Clinton.
Oh, we can make some assumptions other than yours, my friend.

Just because someone has trespassed doesn't mean that they are armed. In this case, we know that she was surrounded by cops, already. We've seen those pictures.

She was shot through a window of a door. She was holding no hostages. Again, and clearly, there were no reasons to kill her. Period. This was murder.
Now, what you should be asking is why she was murdered. Why? She was no threat. Why? Why was she murdered. She loved this nation. She was my sister as she was a vet.

There was no good reason for her to die. There was no snap decision that warranted her death. There was no reason. Still, she is dead. Who is next? You? Me?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
The Air Force Times states a video shows the former airman climbing through the broken glass with a Trump flag tied around her waist when the officer fired.
I kept thinking about this post. I would like to see the mentioned video. However, what I keep thinking about was the phrasing of this description: "the former airman climbing through the broken glass with a Trump flag tied around her waist when the officer fired." What is he significance of the bolded part? If she had been climbing through the window with a Biden flag or no flag at all would she still have rated death? POW/MIA flag? LGBTQ flag? No significance at all, just a descriptor? Is a Trump flag the same as open carrying an evil black rifle or a wonder pistol with a high capacity mag? Just curious about it.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Oh, we can make some assumptions other than yours, my friend.

Just because someone has trespassed doesn't mean that they are armed. In this case, we know that she was surrounded by cops, already. We've seen those pictures.

She was shot through a window of a door. She was holding no hostages. Again, and clearly, there were no reasons to kill her. Period. This was murder.
Now, what you should be asking is why she was murdered. Why? She was no threat. Why? Why was she murdered. She loved this nation. She was my sister as she was a vet.

There was no good reason for her to die. There was no snap decision that warranted her death. There was no reason. Still, she is dead. Who is next? You? Me?
I guess some of this is what is bothering me about it. Why her exactly? Of all the people there, that were in or around that window, why her? Maybe subsequent video, such as the one RPD mentions, will show some validation, but in the absence of that, why her and why then?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
We dont know the ROE or If Deadly Force, or Force is authorized. ( I work on the Nuclear weapons base, and soem signs have been changed to reflect Deadly Force to just Force) being authorized for whatever reason..
Reason I say this is, we dont know what the Capital Police rules are, if he was authorized to shoot to kill etc. We dont know, we were there, we dont know if he felt threatened. Obviously, it led to someone dying.
Yet, when another group was burning cities, including DC, no one was shot, or killed because Congress was "threatened"
My person opinion was, once the police let people past the barrier, they knew it would not go well. Regardless of who was in the crowd, some decided braking windows was wise, so they could get past the doors into Capital. Videos show rather peaceful. I think Antifa was the catalyst.
She tried going through a window, had 3 police officers right behind her, and that cop came out and shot her because he felt threatened. I think it was not a threat.. Just me, but I wasnt there.

Reactions: stevekozak

·
Registered
11,794 Posts
I understand the feeling. I too would like nothing better than to live out my few remaining years in peace and trust that my progeny have a hopeful future, but I don't think they are going to let us. I just don't think they will.
I agree, they may not let us and we will each have to deal with it in kind, but I am with @Slippy, I am a realist and pragmatic, I am too old to march towards the cannons, but I sure as hell will go down in piles of brass at my doorstep. I am older now with not much more to gain and nothing much more to lose, try me. :devil:

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
She was climbing through the door to gain entrance to the House chamber, where congressmen still were.
The cop had to assume she meant to do them harm.
He did his job.
I am not sexist enough to think that women criminals should be treated easier than male criminals.

41 - 60 of 149 Posts