Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Here is some really good info books free. Found on another site

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  oldmurph58 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Great Post. I recently bought a flash drive that, get this, is waterproof up to like 25 meters, damage/shock proof(can be ran over with a bulldozer and then plugged in and be able to work...After being fully submerged 25 meters underwater.. And thrown against a brick wall that was wearing a steel t-shirt over a bulletproof vest.) I think the damn thing is like 32 or 40 gigs or something(I'm not super-up-to-date with computer conversion and/or lingo) so I've barely scratched the surface of it's memory potential but I have what seems to me a library of PDF files that are just some of the best reads I've came across period, not just in the self-reliance/survival/emergency preparedness/homesteading sub genres. These among many, many others are very useful tools for "preppers" and the everyday person alike. I keep the files on my home computer, my laptop, my Kindle Fire, and my Super-Flash drive, all just in case. Very helpful post, thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.