Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

Is anyone selling 13 round Magazine for the Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact. I need 2 Mags. Anyone with information where I can get same, Please let me know. Thanks...

Mike

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Brownells, Midland USA, and Cabellas are probably going to be your best bet. I've never owned one like that
wish you luck. I think I abandoned all others and went to the 1911 platform due to the extreme availablity of
magazines and such. I still have Ruger P89's and they want $45 for a hi cap magazine for those - crazy.

Bring on the 3D Printer mags!

·
Registered
634 Posts
I feel ya, I have been on the hunt for some Beretta 92 15 round magazines, there out there but at 50 bucks a pop I am just waiting.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I'll pass on where I bought mine. There currently in stock as I post this, but since you're not logged in at the moment and probably not online, I doubt they'll be any in a short moment. I like my Bersa UC 9mm to a point. It's not a bad shooter and has been a 100% reliable. But the finish of the frame has worn terribly from simple use and reanodizing with Birchwoods didn't work. It's also had some rust problems on various parts due to sweat and humidity from carrying it. I see it as a pass on gun. One I might pass on to a family member when the shtf. Good luck.

Magazines

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.