Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to prepping. I've been reading here and thought it was about time to introduce myself. From my name I guess you can tell I'm an okie. I hope to learn much more. I've started my food and water preps and hope to connect to others in my area.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Administrator
15,254 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
As we say down South, come on in and set a spell. The coffee's always on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update to my introduction. I guess a little about myself, I'm close to my immediate family. I've lived in Oklahoma most of my life. I'm a private person, (old and cranky), who doesn't share well anonymously.
I've come to prepping slowly, I haven’t trusted our government for a long time. My immediate family is mostly children and I keep envisioning a situation where we are not prepared enough to keep them safe or teach them to take care of their self. I also work for the state and see how some people expect to be given everything with little or no effort on their part.

·
Super Moderator
9,603 Posts
Update to my introduction. I guess a little about myself, I'm close to my immediate family. I've lived in Oklahoma most of my life. I'm a private person, (old and cranky), who doesn't share well anonymously.
I've come to prepping slowly, I haven't trusted our government for a long time. My immediate family is mostly children and I keep envisioning a situation where we are not prepared enough to keep them safe or teach them to take care of their self. I also work for the state and see how some people expect to be given everything with little or no effort on their part.
Sounds like I'm you courterpart for the State of Texas. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts