Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC). You would be wise to move at least an hour from Memphis.
I went to a Navy school in the area 'bout 20 years ago, the TV news bled every night back then.

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Another hello from Minnesota.

Note: Mrs Inor lies. We spent a very memorable day (not in a good way) stranded in the Memphis airport.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico! I spent a little time in Memphis fighting your illegal alien gangs and the Dixie Mafia. I do believe Memphis is the best for down home cooking and music.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forums.. Im here in Clarksville TN

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, by way OF Arkansas. Yes, I have spent many a "memorable" nights in Mempho. Cowboys on a Tuesday...Some great "butt ass naked" contests..Sorry ladies..
Living in West Helena Arkansas, we spent many a nights in Memphis, concerts, clubs, fighting, and drinking.
Glad to have you, and look forward to reading about "the Delta" again.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome from Southern Minnesota. I love Gridley's BBQ (I used to work for them), I lived in Millington for a few years. Loved the area. Even loved Memphi;, used to drive horse & carriage downtown, giving tours. The North End! What great food. Thank you Jake Shore. That was over 20 years ago.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts