Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lot of experience in such matters and more than willing to share what I have learned on many levels and various events . I am all about helping people help themselves in many ways . I am very much into fitness and health issues such as hiking and regular workouts to build core strength and endurance . I write about this at length as well about gardening , firearms selection , self defense , Gov/Politics/Economy , and all manner of healing and Inner Powers we can all tap into , as well as other topics in the same genre of human endeavors . We all have powers we are not fully aware of , but you can tap into them if you choose to ? Self discipline and other forms of self control and the ability to focus to achieve a goal is just one example of a power we all possess and do not use as much as we could or perhaps should in many events . There is a lot more at my site ! www.downtoearthprepper.com for free ! Opening page is our Coconut Charcoal Water Filtration kit with purification methods . This kit will make 250,000 gals from any water source and is highly portable and lite weight. It is very simple and it will also take out any bad odors or taste from any water or well for a very low cost . Many wrongly think you cannot end up with purified water from filtration , but you definitely can , quite easily ! Coconut charcoal has medicinal uses and detox uses as well , incredible stuff for sure . All the information is on the opening page and simply scroll down to bottom of page to go to the topics and perhaps go down a Rabbit Hole !

·
Administrator
14,858 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the site, by the way, in the link you posted, you have a comma instead of a dot, which won't allow one to simply just double click your site, I copied and pasted when I found it and changed the , to a . I going now to check it out.
EDIT
I just came back from you site, I am not too much into buying anything, but rather more into building it. Not too many coconuts trees here in WV sorry to say, I have been making my own charcoal (Oak,Poplar and pine so far), in small amounts, and have been giving some serious thought about building water filter system. Thanks again for the post, and again, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for pointing that comma out Mshine . And thanks to you to all for the welcome? If you have been to the site recently you will see I have some videos up and making more. They are very informative and we have lowered our price to an introductory price $19.95 to get you guys talking about our product/kit . It is simple and it works and it has some pluses that ceramic and hollow fiber do not ,as well it will actually enhance the other two types . Everything I write about on the site I have done first hand in spades and have massive experience in all events . So no armchair BS or hyperbole in any of the site . I am very much into fitness and health as our main and most important prep and my photo on the fitness page should speak a thousand words or more . No kidding guys if a crippled tithead like me can get fit and strong anybody can ? I have another video coming out tomorrow that is all about charging the charcoal initially and it shows all parts and it is incredibly simple ? Nothing to break or plug up or work slowly , no bags to fiddle with or hand cranks or pumps of any kind . Just pour your water and out it comes . Coconut charcoal will remove bad tastes and odors that Ceramic and Hollow fiber are not nearly as effective , not even close and what will happen when we all have to get our water from another source besides the pristine tap and well water we are now filtering ? Ponder that guys ? One day if any SHTF scenario happens or in other words a real emergency ? We will all be forced to get some other source of water besides our tap water or well an that water will be much more turbid and particle ridden and that plugs up both Ceramic and Hollow fiber (see 2nd video on site or you tube DTEP channel ) none of us can change that part so it is wise to look into what I am pointing out because it is quite real ? The simple fact is that our kit works incredibly well and is highly portable and does not plug up . It is good insurance for the other types as a prefilter mechanism and all that is well explained at the site . It is also an excellent stand alone method and very cost effective for emergency water filtration and purification all by itself ! There are 11 pages and only one about water filtration so there is a lot of good topics and information for free . Also check out the Steve Baze Twitter page (thats me) and you will find Ted Nugent , Joe Arpaio, judge A Napolatano,, Charlie Daniels , Matt Drudge , actor James Woods, Dan Borgino, Michelle Malkin , Larry Elder, Dana Loesch , Erick Erickson and others all commenting recently . All political stuff so I am keeping it all quite separate to focus on preps and guidance going forward without any pollution ? Scope it all all end enjoy , be sure to see both videos that are already up ! Also have some articles coming out soon by others you may recognize as a review of our kit . A lot of the material is a bit different than what you are used to and is quite excellent and all based in reality ! Very interesting to say the least if you are a serious preparedness type and down to earth type .
Good luck to all and Good on Ya!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moonshine I doubt you could duplicate the 250,00 gallons and the paper filters and carrier and holder bucket for $19.95 ? Although I am very glad to see you are aware of the many benefits of charcoal, Coconut or otherwise ? If you are short of money or have some issue I would consider giving you a kit for free if you will simply contact me at the site . I am really all about helping people . Coconut charcoal is also used to detox and will actually remove radioactive radionuclides from your intestinal tract ? How cool is that . this stuff also has other medicinal purposes so it can be used for all manner of purposes besides simply water filtration/purification . Good luck and Good on Ya !

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm sorry to say, DTEP, but when I saw your second post advertising again, I quit reading what you said in the rest of the post. :???:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How interesting people can get so misguided

I'm sorry to say, DTEP, but when I saw your second post advertising again, I quit reading what you said in the rest of the post. :???:
Longfellow , I just saw your comment about advertising ? So here I am offering somebody a freebie out of the goodness of my heart and you make a comment like that ? Just shows how misguided many people can be and how the real focus is many times on the WRONG stuff ? It is fine with me if you want to ignore good old common sense and decency because you have some preconceived idea of whatever ? So is everything about advertising and does this site promote their own stuff via that very idea of advertising ? Is there any hypocritical evidence going on with the advertising thingy ? Or is DTEP just a bad guy for speaking his ideas ? I am always amazed at how people can be so lopsided and critical when they or there establishment do exactly the same thing and charge for it ! Everything on my site is FREE and there is a lot of excellent information that is beyond the abilities of most, and all for free . There are no popups , no ads no donations just a simple and very effective product and a wealth of knowledge about health and fitness. With photographic evidence to back it all up. Far better than an armchair critic. And as I say all for FREE! And just what do you give away for free?
So I hope I made my points and you might rethink some of your positions ? So if I wrote an article for your site would I get paid for that and would you use it to make money or boost your site ? See how convoluted things can get and how there are no absolutes . Of course you are always invited to join in and glean any and all for FREE ! by the way are you fit and healthy, I certainly hope so . And Good on Ya !

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Every post you have on this site is a sales job for your site. Once is enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts