Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hELLO!

My name is Marco, im 33, maried, one son and i am a prepper from Portugal. I work as night manager in a Hotel.
I was a special operations soldier in Portuguese Army Forces.
My main goal here in this forum is to have the most reliable source of information about survival preparedness to help my family and my comunity if possible.
In my country they dont seem to understand what i do and they think that i am a bit" paranoid"
I think they are in denial...
I started a year ago when i saw the earthquake followed by tsunami in Japan.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Hello Marco, welcome to the forum. Just remember that as long as you are prepared, you can at least sit back and be proud that you did something good for your family when something happens. The people that think your paranoid, let them be, sooner or later they will realize and start asking you for advice.

Welcome to the forum! We are glad you are here.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Glad you found us! Sounds like your eyes are wide open! They'll come around eventually!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome! This is a great forum. And to those who think we're paranoid... North Korea was loading missiles yesterday. Gas up the BOV's

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Better to be considered a little paranoid but prepared than to be thought of as normal and not survive. Stick to your plans and you will sleep better.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi and welcome! When those in denial wake up, you get to hear the 3 words we all love to hear, "YOU WERE RIGHT".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts