Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to grow and expand my network and supplies please messsage me back we can meet up and get to know each other we want more then just family we have militray nurses electrictions etc im looking to pushing more heavily into prepping though

·
Administrator
14,874 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well for me New Jersey is a long ways away, but welcome. I know there are a lot of people there and for that matter in a lot of states doing as most of us are, and that is prepping. We all can share thoughts and ideas that will hopefully give others some hope and some insight as to why people call us preppers. Welcome from the Deep South

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a question im doing my hand gun permit but there tellinbg me its going to take a year what if shit hits the fan b4 should i buy black market and bury them idk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Have you thought of a PCP gun, they could work in this situation.

just a thought!

I have one, and they do KICK ASS! Not ex a barret 50.cal sniper, but it fits Nicely into that gray area, and many say they are a very good preppers gun, not so loud, deadly up to around 150/200 yards, ammo easy to carry, and when you run out of ammo, you can scrounge to make some lead balls, like the old muzzle loaders. They are a good alternative.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thats crap, not good at all. We are lucky, all air weapons regarded as none regulated any size any power. Normal bullet stuff is a bit of an ass to get, due to idiots who try and cash in on the system, which makes it expensive, and up to 18 months to a ticket, but they all break the law, by doing it, corruption again. The Law says all you need is a safty course, and a days shooting course to get a ticket for a Semi auto AK47 for example, but the people (private clubs) who run the courses, won't let you take them cos they wanna bleed you of your money and time first.

it's like The safe island story, you can come and be safe on my island for free, no charge, free food, and shelter come and get away from the bullets, and bombs, but the ferry man ( who's nothing to do with me) wants 20,000$ to cross over to it. You can’t swim co’s it’s full crocs .
Get the point.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
What is the black market? are you racist? Just kidding, calm down... No I highly suggest you follow all laws regarding any firearms, and that should start with basic safety training. I dont know what state vineyard is in, I assume Cali, I know thety have some super tough laws there. Goodluck, and remember, FOLLOW THE LAW........welcome to our little corner.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts