Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Europe:Bulgaria.

For those who don't know where that is ;-) ...It's in the Balkan Region next to the Black see.

For many people who are here live is prepping... i meen for example stockpiling food for the winter or wood... so many of us are preppers but not because of the risk of meteors or zombie attacks :smile: ...... but because we are poor country (i meen the people not the politicians ). So i decided to start prepping seriously for any kind of disaster because of the situation in my country and the world on a low budget better than nothing ;-) .

Sorry if i have mistakes in the text.... my writing english is not good.

Good luck to everyone.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hello from Europe:Bulgaria. ....For many people who are here live is prepping....but because we are poor country (i meen the people not the politicians )....Sorry if i have mistakes in the text.... my writing english is not good. Good luck to everyone.
Good morning, at least it's morning here, from Nevada. I'll bet your English is far better than my Bulgarian. Description of your politicians sounds much like ours. Never do well flunky ambulance chasing lawyers from here become multi-millionaire and make up our government..

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Dont worry about the English writing, what you said was perfectly understandable and clear. In fact it would be extremely interesting to hear more about yourself and the conditions there in your country as they could be of tremendous help to those of us here in the USA. Hope to see you around and see you often here!!!

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
You may find it interesting that I have some Bulgarian military ammunition made in 1954 for my Russian 91/30 rifle.
It functions very good. :mrgreen:

Reactions: Head Hunter

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum. Dont worry about the English writing, what you said was perfectly understandable and clear. In fact it would be extremely interesting to hear more about yourself and the conditions there in your country as they could be of tremendous help to those of us here in the USA. Hope to see you around and see you often here!!!
well the conditions are very interesting in the moment... few days ago We (the people) began to protest::rambo::. For 23 years (i'm 26) government after government steels from tne nation. We dont have any productivity. we have gold we have nature we have fertile land......but its not ours its in the hands of the rich people and foreign corporations. We eat tomatos from Greece etc etc. The minimum salary here is 125 $ a month so we now how to survive on a low budget :mrgreen: . i now some interesting things howto survive but i will make another topic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts