Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im from wy lived here all 21 years of my life i started preping when i was 17 just to be ready if the govment colapsed or any thing that runs thru a teenagers mind. Red Dawn kind of got me started but my way of preping has changed im now more interested in homesteading and liveing off the grid witch is my goal after i finnish college.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi, im from wy lived here all 21 years of my life i started preping when i was 17 just to be ready if the govment colapsed or any thing that runs thru a teenagers mind. Red Dawn kind of got me started but my way of preping has changed im now more interested in homesteading and liveing off the grid witch is my goal after i finnish college.
you have a good head start. Living off the grid in Wyoming? I thought every out there did! i kid...

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome form Wisconsin.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada, I think learning to live off the grid is a great idea.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from a Georgia prepper, it good to see lung people thinking ahead, our country is not gone yet folks. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. While I have always been a prepper for the most part, I shifted a long time ago to being more sustainable and self suffcient like you as opposed to the Rambo type that was so popular back in the day. It just made a lot more sense. Good to see someone at your young age thinking so far ahead! Hope to see you around and see you often.

·
Administrator
15,449 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really gonna spend all that money on college with so few job prospects for grads? A niece graduates in May from State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry.
She has had NO job offers and she's in the top third. She's very upset and 45 grand in debt
I'm going to a tech school to become a machinist. I live in the energy capitol of the USA and do not have a issue getting a job with propper training. What a warm welcome you give.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts