1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A sin I have unknowingly committed
By Old Guy SF only can I be acquitted
So I ask for forgiveness with this introduction I do provide
About a fat, happy Irish-American who should have posted first, 'good day and good tide!'
Now it is in the hands of the jury
Which I am sure will hurry
To slay me again for the pose I do type
But none the less I do wish everyone a very good night!
:D

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Hey peoplepublishing...I'm still doing this out of self imposed probation for being improper to others in the forum. We all have our days... I have weeks...not days....so of course I'm the natural asshole to be rude to others. It was done in jest and I honestly do enjoy poetry. SO welcome and good luck...A poet here? errr....welll... and Irish drinking Poet....hell yeah. that sounds like just a note or two away from a good party.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

Reactions: peoplepublishing

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hey peoplepublishing...I'm still doing this out of self imposed probation for being improper to others in the forum. We all have our days... I have weeks...not days....so of course I'm the natural asshole to be rude to others. It was done in jest and I honestly do enjoy poetry. SO welcome and good luck...A poet here? errr....welll... and Irish drinking Poet....hell yeah. that sounds like just a note or two away from a good party.
Don't let him fool ya. SF is one of the nicest and most decent guys I have ever met. His ways (and mine for that matter) are a bit different than most poets would understand. :D

Hello from Minnesota.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been raised in SoCal since I was born in Santa Ana until I attended Chico State and fell in love with Northern California for 7 amazing years, but the little redneck city by the sea (Ventura) is home, for now at least. 805 pride!
Thanks again to all for the good natured ribbing and welcomes!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I've been raised in SoCal since I was born in Santa Ana until I attended Chico State and fell in love with Northern California for 7 amazing years, but the little redneck city by the sea (Ventura) is home, for now at least. 805 pride!
Thanks again to all for the good natured ribbing and welcomes!
Hello from KY

·
Administrator
15,479 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Virginia!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts