Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking for a more active forum and this one looks promising. I’m here to see what others are doing for preps and to share some of my own experiences.

·
Administrator
15,108 Posts
Welcome from the Florida/Georgia border area, also deep in the piney woods.

Reactions: BennyMG1

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, so I’ve been a member here for a whole 14 hours and am enjoying it so much. I’ve been a member of another forum for ten years and have been a bit disappointed lately at the lack of actual conversations about prepping. I may have been doing this for a while, but always want to learn new things. Nearly everyone over there are experienced seasoned preppers, but there’s no new blood. I’ve tried to get some prepping discussions going, but they don’t go very far. I won’t be leaving that forum because I have made close and lifelong friends there. They also have events where we actually get to meet each other. But I have to say that you guys have me excited about prepping again. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I’ve been looking for a more active forum and this one looks promising. I’m here to see what others are doing for preps and to share some of my own experiences.
Hey welcome from up at Foat Wurth Texas. Glad you made it over. If these folks give you any odd sounding advice run it by me or a guy named Slippy to make sure they aint yanking your chain. Thanks. Lot of comedians on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts