Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Another new guy here.

I'm in the So Cal portion of the Mojave Desert and about 500 yards from the San Andreas fault. Guess what my preps are focused on. :smile:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. :smile: I spent three weeks in the Mojave Desert back in May of 1964 on a field problem with the US Army. It was a miserable place I'll never forget!:wink:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello from Northern Nevada. I'm on the 395 all the time, hoping the Owen's Valley will get their water back someday. Looks like SoCal is getting payback for all their frivolous misuse of everyone's water. Time to pay the piper. I hope it rains like crazy down there, but they have to start being sensible with whatever they get. NorCal won't be giving them water forever, besides, they're running out, too. The beauty of desert living is we never have much water and we learn how to optimize it's use. Good Luck out there!

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Hello from Northern Nevada. I'm on the 395 all the time, hoping the Owen's Valley will get their water back someday. Looks like SoCal is getting payback for all their frivolous misuse of everyone's water. Time to pay the piper. I hope it rains like crazy down there, but they have to start being sensible with whatever they get. NorCal won't be giving them water forever, besides, they're running out, too. The beauty of desert living is we never have much water and we learn how to optimize it's use. Good Luck out there!
GotWater, your saying hello to a 3 year old post?

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from SC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts