Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello preppers!

The name is Jen, and I have recently made my way into the survival and prep world in my journey to affiliate manager. I currently reside in Denver, Colorado and am working for a top survival and prep gear company called: Removed By Denton. I joined this forum so that I could learn all that I can about survival and prep from all of you fine individuals. I am always looking to meet new people who share similar interests. Send me a skype and lets chat!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, I am just south of you about........78.2 miles

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Hello preppers!

The name is Jen, and I have recently made my way into the survival and prep world in my journey to affiliate manager. I currently reside in Denver, Colorado and am working for a top survival and prep gear company called: Removed By Denton. I joined this forum so that I could learn all that I can about survival and prep from all of you fine individuals. I am always looking to meet new people who share similar interests. Send me a skype and lets chat!
Jen, I removed your company's name, for what should be obvious reasons. If your company would like to be a sponsor of this site, please contact @Cricket and she'll help with that. Other than that, welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Dang I'm trying to think of something funny to say here...but it would probably also be Removed by Denton. :devil:
No prob, I'll take over ...

Speaking of "Removed by Denton" .... @jennverta, you aint one of them dadgumt liberals from Denver are ya?

·
Administrator
14,856 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
I spent one winter in Colorado, just outside Colorado Springs.
Too blessed cold for a Florida boy.

Reactions: bigwheel and Denton

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Welcome from Jefferson.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts