Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been on the forum for a little while now but haven't properly introduced myself. Hello, I'm Space I live in New Jersey and am here because I want to learn more about prepping and share what I know. I'm mostly interested in the bugging out portion of prepping (what with the huricane and all). I got into it when I was splitting wood for a friend of mine (the hard way, with an axe). His parents live near my parents in PA and we were both evacuated during the huricane. He helped me out when I was leaving and we became friendly after that. Well, anyway he asked me about my bug out plans and I admitted I didn't have any, and he said something about how I was an idiot since I had already had to bug out once before. I never really thought of it like that but I did see some craziness after the huricane. He helped me put together a starter bag and taught me some cool stuff. I liked it so much I'm here to learn more. Teach me, oh wise sages of prepping (seriously, I suck at this).

·
Registered
938 Posts
I came here for the culture...still looking.
Might as well get yourself a cold drink, then...you could be here awhile!

Welcome to the Forum, from down South in Dixie, where we get to enjoy unlimited magazine capacity, and there are no Guidos, no girls named Snooki, or hair gel - but we do have culture!

Lot of good, down to earth people, here. You have a sense of humor, it seems, so you'll fit right in. Get yourself some beef jerky and a bottled drink, and jump on in - the water is fine!

·
Administrator
15,004 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi Space. I'm a transplanted Jerseyian. Been here many moons, raised the kids here. Learned a lot on this site. Good ppl with great suggestions n ideas. Wished I lived elsewhere
but that's another story. There r great wholesale stores n strange enough, lots of areas that make u forget ur in Jersey. LOL. Like others have said get a cool drink n start ckng us out. Welcome

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

1 - 13 of 13 Posts