Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am so glad I found this forum because I am not a prepper but have many questions. We (my husband and I as well as grown children) not prepping is mainly due to finances. I hope y'all will be patient with my questions and comments, I may ask or say something that makes people angry, but that is not my intention. Only very interested and am kind of person who questions and researches everything.
I do believe we are on very of huge changes (imo natural) but could be anything. We did buy and make a small water purifier, having so many creeks, lakes, and rivers nearby and very little space just have the 5 gallon set up.
I am more into living off the land, lots of cactus around too which learned from my grandmother different types and how to use for food and even water if needed.
Yep, I talk and type a lot. Sorry. I am sure I doing introduction far more then most care to know.
Main thing is I hope you all will be patient with me, not take any thing personal get angry at me.
Annie
btw, I prefer not to get into political or religious discussions. I have learned over the years it can cause more discord then anything else. I will say my family are all of the Christian faith and tolerant of all denominations.

·
Super Moderator
9,481 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor to the north. You ask all the questions here you want to. Unless you are just plain confrontational, you won't hurt anyone's feeling. There is a lot of good information to be found here and many good people to help you. No one ever knows everything (although there a few who think otherwise :mrgreen:) so we are all always learning.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome aboard Annie. New members are always great, even better when they are from Texas and rollin deep here, lol. Irregardless of where your from, glad you found us and joined and you will defintiely have to share some of that knowledge on the catus and I am sure other things. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I am so glad I found this forum because I am not a prepper but have many questions. We (my husband and I as well as grown children) not prepping is mainly due to finances. I hope y'all will be patient with my questions and comments, I may ask or say something that makes people angry, but that is not my intention. Only very interested and am kind of person who questions and researches everything.
I do believe we are on very of huge changes (imo natural) but could be anything. We did buy and make a small water purifier, having so many creeks, lakes, and rivers nearby and very little space just have the 5 gallon set up.
I am more into living off the land, lots of cactus around too which learned from my grandmother different types and how to use for food and even water if needed.
Yep, I talk and type a lot. Sorry. I am sure I doing introduction far more then most care to know.
Main thing is I hope you all will be patient with me, not take any thing personal get angry at me.
Annie
btw, I prefer not to get into political or religious discussions. I have learned over the years it can cause more discord then anything else. I will say my family are all of the Christian faith and tolerant of all denominations.
Glad to have you aboard. This forum is filled with many experience preppers and those who have experience in various fields of life. Prepping has no religion, race, color or creed. When it gets ankle deep none of that will have any bearing. Learn as much as you can and take it one day at a time.

Howdy from West Texas
Desert Marine

·
Administrator
15,092 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
Are you the same Annie on other forums of this type? If so, this is your old buddy, RPD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts