Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Eric. I'm a 35 year old new to prepping, but I'm a Combat vet with many different tools. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC).

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome from another Texas Native and Vet. Glad to have you here. I hope you find your time here as well spent as I do. Looking forward to seeing you around and seeing you often!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Another hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hello my name is Eric. I'm a 35 year old new to prepping, but I'm a Combat vet with many different tools. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.
Greetings formerly from North Houston (Spring, Conroe, Woodlands) - now Arizona.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey guys thanks for making a stranger feel at home so could anyone guide me in this epic up hill battle of prepping from small scale weather disasters to the economic crash we are staring at dead in the eyes? Looking to maybe join a prepping group in Texas or Oregon. Do preppers join forces or is it every man for himself? Please enlighten me!!! Me and my family will bring some very unique set of skills!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums.. Retired Army here..Thank you for your service ..

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.
Which branch were you in?
I was Army, 1967-1970

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
5th Infantry Division here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts