Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am known on the net as TheRumpledOne.

I have been a survivalist (prepper) since the 1980s.

I have a rural location in southwest Oregon. I also have a home in urban Arizona which I will be getting rid of soon because when SHTF, I don't want to be in AZ.

I have a YouTube channel where I talk about prepping, politics, and other things.

Most likely, I'll be starting a meetup and a facebook for SW OR Preppers.

Hope to meet some of you someday.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And its great to hear that you have some prepping/survival experience! It also sounds like you have your plans down pat with where you want to be. We are glad to have you on this forum.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi Rumpled, welcome to the forum, would love to check out your channel on the tube, give us your channel name so we can sub/view/comment and enjoy your vids :cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome to the website. Would like to see your youtube videos also. There is a link on every post where you can insert your videos here also.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hey welcome to our little slice O the web. I'll check out your youtube.

I have one aswell under Acidlittle

We all look foreword to your posts and hope we can help!

·
Registered
433 Posts
From one newbie to another WELCOME!! Will you be posting links to your videos?
C5GUY

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi and welcome! Looking forward to seeing your videos.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome from Northern California

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm laughing at myself for welcoming people that have been here longer than I have. I really crack myself up sometimes:D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well, since you signed up well before me, I won't say "welcome to the forum", but I will say "hello"! I hope to maybe learn a few things from you since you have been prepping for so long.:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts