Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow preps ,My name is Russ I live in southern Ohio , i'm kinda new at this whole prepping thing , so far i'm the only one in my house that is taking this very serius , i've been watching alot of youtube videos to try to get caught up with the rest of you guys , i'm very glad to have found this site because it feels like i'm a out sider around were i live . Nobody around here take's this stuff serius , maybe you guys can make me feel more normal and help me with some tips on prepairing.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Russ, welcome. Selling people on the need to prep is hard. If you can get them to read some economic articles, they will probably start to see the glitch in the matrix, and hopefully begin to think for themselves. There is a new show on NBC next month called Revolution, it is about life after an EMP. I doubt it will turn out to be very realistic, but sometimes things like that can get the conversation started. Here is a link to a video about the threats we face from Weaponized Computer Viruses. When people start to see the possibility of how bad things can get, they start to come around.
God bless your efforts in helping your family get prepared.

·
Administrator
15,006 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts