Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jae, I'm a SGT in the UNITED STATES ARMY and very active in being prepared for any situation that may occur. I am full of helpful knowledge from weapons to survival Techniques and tactical ways of being proficient. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Im looking for answers as well, as i do not know all the answers to life. i would also like to meet people from all over to establish a Network.
Thank you for reading
Take care
-JAE

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Welcome from a fellow newbie to this forum. Unlike many other forums, people here have been helpful and friendly.
THANKS! i am sure ill soon find out.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Thank you SHOTLADY We appreciate your support!!!
yall dont have a choice. I will track yer ass down&o thank you :) daughter of a marine and mother of 2 marines.
2star blue star mom :)

im the only one since the war of northern agression that hasnt served in my family. served time or in the military lol
i dont take being hollared at well. but i should have cause of all the neat shit yall get to play with!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome from another fellow Texan and former (retired) Squid! Great to have you here and thanks for your service. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Howdy Sgt. Jae from Texas,

You have absolutely come to a wonderful place. We've been prepping for a better future for over 12 years and for us each day does
look brighter.

It's been our experience to learn and benefit from others who have come before us. It is our secret recipe for avoiding the mistakes
and pitfall of others. Learn, practice and horn your skills. I hope to see many post from you so that we can benefit from you as
well.

Hope for the best and prep for the worst! This requires making plans and re-evaluating those plans (from time to time). Now is a better time to start than any.

Warmest regards,
Troy B

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all!!! Every week i have a little prep tactical idea or invention or gizmo keep checking on the recent list for a post. Ill be up there today.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio.:-D Former member of the 101st Airborne Division, back when we jumped out of perfectly good airplanes!

·
Administrator
15,418 Posts
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jae, I'm a SGT in the UNITED STATES ARMY and very active in being prepared for any situation that may occur. I am full of helpful knowledge from weapons to survival Techniques and tactical ways of being proficient. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Im looking for answers as well, as i do not know all the answers to life. i would also like to meet people from all over to establish a Network.
Thank you for reading
Take care
-JAE
Let's see - Phenix City.......... US Army................... hmmmmmmm..................that can only mean one thing:
Fort Benning, Home Of The Infantry. FOLLOW ME!

What do they call it now that the armor school has moved down to Benning from Fort Knox?

Welcome to the prepperfourums from Florida, and thank you for serving our country.
I was Army, 1967-1970, 5th Infantry Division (Mechanized).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts