Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all!

New prepper here from just north of Oklahoma City. Been wanting to start prepping for a while now and have just started my preps. Just started on the firearms and food storage/BOB-BOV last month. Prior USAF pilot and JTAC. Love this site and have learned alot! Looking forward to learning more from all those that have had a head start.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Greetings all!

New prepper here from just north of Oklahoma City. Been wanting to start prepping for a while now and have just started my preps. Just started on the firearms and food storage/BOB-BOV last month. Prior USAF pilot and JTAC. Love this site and have learned alot! Looking forward to learning more from all those that have had a head start.
your military background should help you... welcome. I am new as well.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada and
thank you for your service.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey Tripper,

Howdy from West Texas. From one Veteran to another: "Thank you for your wonderful service to our GREAT Republic and it's Citizens!" I can't wait to read and benefit from your post. You have arrived at a wonderful site full with exceptional people.

Semper Fi
Desert Marine
Troy B

·
Administrator
15,594 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome......
[Prior USAF pilot and JTAC].....
I bet you are not as 'new' as you think you might be......:):)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.