Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a prepper in the making. I just recentley started watching "Doomsday Preppers" and loved it, folowing watching that video i have stockpiled alot of .22, 9mm, 12 gauge, 10 gauge and 7.62x54r ammo! I hope to learn alot from the forums and wish to be an active member contributing to the forums! If any of you wish to go shooting with me and my dad message me!

-Corey

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio.:-D Take what you see on "Doomsday Preppers" with a grain of salt. There is some good info contained in some of the episodes, but remember that the primary objective of the network is to get ratings, not to educate the public. I personally think some of the people on the program are a bit on the wacky side! For one thing, a "real" prepper doesn't just prepare for ONE disaster scenario as they do on that show. A "real" prepper prepares for ANY possible scenario, whether man made or natural disaster, terrorist attack, economic collapse, earthquake, volcanic eruption, biological event, etc., etc., etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts