Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! I have been snoopin around the forum for a while and I really like it. I joined a different forum at first and was not very impressed by it. Your forum is much more organize and seems to have a lot more information. My husband and I are new to prepping. We were married in May and pretty much started prepping as soon after we were married. We are in an apartment so it makes space more limited but Im great at organizing. Im excited to learn and see what you guys can teach me!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia! I once lived in an apartment too, but here is the thing. You will find space and create space you didn't know you had. Good water storage is under the beds, on top of cabinets. Food can be stored the same way. Just make the best out of it and hope for something bigger one day. Good Luck!

WVTactics.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Chicago...

·
Administrator
15,022 Posts
Welcome from the piney woods of North Florida.
I think you will like it here, this is a friendly site.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Another hello and welcome from Colorado

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the hospitality!!! I have learned so much for the forum just from doing a little browsing. Everyone on the forum seems to know what there doing and doing it well! Its awesome to see that everyone has there own little tips and tricks to share, cant wait to learn even more

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. :smile: I lived in Cleveland back in 1960-1961 before I went into the army. Still a die hard Browns fan even though I'm stuck down in "Bungles" territory!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from West Virginia! I once lived in an apartment too, but here is the thing. You will find space and create space you didn't know you had. Good water storage is under the beds, on top of cabinets. Food can be stored the same way. Just make the best out of it and hope for something bigger one day. Good Luck!

WVTactics.
Haha my husband and I jsut reorganized our closets and linen closet to made more room for water. I was like "wow we were wasting so much space!" I think everyone should live in an apartment for a while to learn how to down size and make room for whats important lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts