Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all.

Coming to you from northern MN. My wife and I have 4 children from teenager to toddler. Currently live in a small town but we are looking to buy land and build.

Been actively prepping for about a year, we learned how to can food this year and had a very productive garden.

I'm here to learn everything I can to help my family if or when everything falls apart.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome from the Louisiana gulf coast! Definitely use the search feature on here for any questions or info you are researching - or just ask! I have learned so much from these fellow preppers, and constantly continue to learn more here.

·
Administrator
15,668 Posts
Welcome from Florida, Dave.
We have a small farm with chickens, vegetable garden, and the Boss Lady's horse.
She's the farmer, I'm just the hired hand.
It's been working for 32+ years, I think I won't change anything.:LOL:

·
Administrator
15,668 Posts
Welcome from the Louisiana gulf coast! Definitely use the search feature on here for any questions or info you are researching - or just ask! I have learned so much from these fellow preppers, and constantly continue to learn more here.
Wow!! It's good to see you!!
You're one of the originals.

• Love
Reactions: ChickenLittle14

·
Registered
138 Posts
Wow!! It's good to see you!!
You're one of the originals.
Thanks, Rice Paddy Daddy! I’ve always been lurking around, and am definitely still a prepper. But my days are filled with homemaking and caring for my (now adult) special needs son, so I’ve never been able to be online much. Our home and land we’ve always worked towards is finally being built, so I’m making it a point to be online often now researching this site to get our homestead ready!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts