Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Nor Cal.

Hey all, I'm a rancher in the hills of liberal h*ll here in Nor Cal on the coast. I'm former US Army and have served my country and been wounded for it. I love my guns, my Country, love the outdoors, love my Stetson and boots,:p and just been prepping since getting out of the Army because my Country is going to hell in a hand basket. Want to know anything ask me.

::rambo::

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome Mossberg. I've got lots of family in Mt. Shasta and Dunsmuir.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im originally from texas. love the steston and boots. you go boy!
Born in FT Hood myself. Raised here. I would prefer to be there. Such a beautiful free land. :D

I was stationed at Fort Bliss during my time in the Army. I liked it a lot.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Wow... Ft. Hood. I lived in Killeen for a year and Copperas Cove for two.... then spent 6 wonderfully hot (but dry) months at Bliss while my father was in the SNCO Academy. But that was years and years ago. We left Bliss in 79. All I remember was crossing the border to Mexico on a weekly basis for cheap gas, lots of sand dunes to hike on behind my school, and the flying cockroaches.

·
Administrator
15,001 Posts
Want to know anything ask me.
Yeah, are the mattresses really as thick nowadays as the ones on the racks in your avatar? Man, are you sure you weren't in the Air Force? :grin:
Thanks for serving our country.
I was U.S.Army, 1967-1970. Ft Carson, Colorado and Quang Tri Province, Republic of Vietnam.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Kileen... LUBY'S yikes. been what 25 yrs and its always in yer mind!

I grew up in bandera texas my last foster parents were in Colfax Ca by Aubrun ca.
yer in a beautiful place now. texas could never be as beautiful as Norcal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts