Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started recently to begin to think of what my family would do in the event of a local natural disaster, i.e. tornado, and realized that we weren't prepared for any type of emergency or societal collapse. I'm beginning to prep now and have started by joining sites like this one here to use the knowledge gained by others who've been doing this for awhile now. Thanks to those who share their information in order that others might benefit.

I have a family of four, including myself, wife, and two daughters. One is ten, the other a year and half. We live northwest of Chicago in the rural suburbs.

Honestly, I haven't the foggiest notion of where to begin, after joining these sites of course. So hopefully I will be better informed and able to really begin to prep in earnest for the TEOTWAWKI.

·
Registered
492 Posts
welcome jest, I'm fairly new to this site and there is wealth of information to be had. All my experiences here so far have been positive. I'm quite sure many come to this site as well with less than honorable intentions so I am careful not to disclose too much personal info. Most everyone here have excellent experience to share and save you time, frustration and buyer's remorse. Welcome to the forum!

punch

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to the forums, glad to have you along for the ride.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Welcome to our little nook . You can gain a lot of useful info, here, but mainly try and prepare you family to sufvive at home for about 2 weeks without going to any store for anything. Once you can do that, then you can get into the longer term storage. But that is where I would start

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.