Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to prepping and have been on the site for a little while but have never introduced myself. My name is Doug (Blinddog) and I come from east central Mississippi by way of Oregon. My wife and I have started what we think is a list and some purchases of things that we think we will need following the series of events that will put us in ruin. I have already learned alot more by reading post from other members, there are some very practical and knowledgeable people on this forum. I want to thank all of the good people for sharing what they know with the rest of us so we can be a better prepared group. Thank you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all of the great welcomes, and Old Man, are you anywhere close to me? I know that there are preppers in town, I just don't know them that well.

·
Registered
496 Posts
........ My wife and I have started what we think is a list and some purchases of things that we think we will need following the series of events that will put us in ruin. I have already learned alot more by reading post from other members, there are some very practical and knowledgeable people on this forum.....
Welcome from Nevada and sitting down together and starting with a list and setting priorities is a good start and glean from the site what you can. .

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Blinddog welcome onboard. Yea great site lots of ideas n suggestions with no put downs for being new to prepping. Glad u came from the east coast.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here with us. Hope to see you around and see you often! There are a lot of great minds and ge=reat people here to share with.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hello Blinddog, MS guy here, too.

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I hope you weren't startled by the change of attitudes from Oregon and then to Mississippi, had to be a social shock. Lol. Welcome aboard. Also new to prepping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts