Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Hello from Michigan

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Tanya49! 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,
I've been coming to this Prepper Forum for a few years now to keep up with relevant events and to gain knowledge.
I'm the outdoors type.. Hunting, fishing, gardening, handyman,etc. Live on a piece of land in a somewhat rural setting I try my best at prepping but have never felt I was doing as much as I could, but that's why I'm here.

PoBilly Duke

#3 ·
Hey Everyone,
I've been coming to this Prepper Forum for a few years now to keep up with relevant events and to gain knowledge.
I'm the outdoors type.. Hunting, fishing, gardening, handyman,etc. Live on a piece of land in a somewhat rural setting I try my best at prepping but have never felt I was doing as much as I could, but that's why I'm here.

PoBilly Duke
Hearty welcome from up at Foat Wurth TX. Where the men are men and the smart cows are nervous. Have known a few wild and crazy guys from up in your geography.

#9 ·
Howdy

#15 ·
I was going to thank each one of you individually, but somehow I got discouraged
Thank you All!
Mad Trapper, No, Gretched is not up for election this year. Not many folks here like her much, at least the ones I associate with. She's about as bluebellied as a Democrat can be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.