Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new to the prepper scene. Have yet to begin. I live in an apt so my prepping will be on a small scale.

·
Administrator
14,699 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Welcome from SW Montana and small scale is a start.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hey from Ms.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Hello and welcome from Ionia county Michigan. Dependent on the quantity you are prepping for it does not take more than apartment size space. Remember the size of Laura Ingels house. No one had a Mcmanssion in the pioneer days.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a great welcome, Thank you everyone! My initial thoughts are 6 gallon buckets with rice, beans, lintels etc sealed with a flat iron an 02 packets. 1 ammo can with 15 30 round loaded clips of 223 and the same thing for 300 blackout. And an undetermined amount of loose ammo for them as well as other calibers. I know there's more too prepping then that but those are my initial thoughts. Lots to learn!

·
Registered
12,444 Posts
Greetings from the Keystone state

·
Registered
409 Posts
hello and welcome
prepping is not one time thing..its ongoing..its a way of life...
you save a gallon of beans per month..after a year its 12 gallon beans..sort off

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
What a great welcome, Thank you everyone! My initial thoughts are 6 gallon buckets with rice, beans, lintels etc sealed with a flat iron an 02 packets. 1 ammo can with 15 30 round loaded clips of 223 and the same thing for 300 blackout. And an undetermined amount of loose ammo for them as well as other calibers. I know there's more too prepping then that but those are my initial thoughts. Lots to learn!
What part of Michigan are you located at? I'm in the Manistee National Forest Area

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the forums!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts