Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a newbie prepper from MD. I am 15 and without my parents support on prepping, I am starting a emergency stash of canned goods and water. Any tips on low budget prepping would be greatly appreciated due to my insufficient funds. In addition, I am trying to learn to forge metal in which I will create my own tools.

-Thanks

·
Registered
887 Posts
Work on BoB aka Bug out Bag..... Lightweight long shelf life stores are your best friend. Good Luck dont envy not having parents onboard. makes it tough but youll get lots of support in this community. Feel free to ask questions. No question is dumb except the one not asked.

·
Super Moderator
9,232 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

Work on BoB aka Bug out Bag..... Lightweight long shelf life stores are your best friend. Good Luck dont envy not having parents onboard. makes it tough but youll get lots of support in this community. Feel free to ask questions. No question is dumb except the one not asked.
Lot's of good information here. You can ask all the questions you want.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada. Going to bet that there are a bunch of people that wish they had started at a younger age, and that includes me. Best of luck with it and don't let yourself get discouraged.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome the first step is to educate your self as to what is going on.
Understand what and why you prep. Sad wold we live in some one your age has to even think about this, you should have a chance to enjoy a simpler life for a few more years.
The world will not end tomorrow. Try to live a bit along the way.

Reactions: rice paddy daddy

·
Administrator
14,874 Posts
Hello, I am a newbie prepper from MD. I am 15 and without my parents support on prepping, I am starting a emergency stash of canned goods and water. Any tips on low budget prepping would be greatly appreciated due to my insufficient funds. In addition, I am trying to learn to forge metal in which I will create my own tools.

-Thanks
You are at the age to do something many others have done for over a hundred years to help them prepare for whatever life throws at them - join the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts, depending on your gender. You will have fun and you will learn many valuable skills and life lessons.
And welcome from Florida.

Reactions: inceptor
1 - 10 of 10 Posts