Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm (obviously) new here. I've also just sorta recently started prepping, but as far back as kindergarten or so, I would leave a backpack packed with a couple extra changes of clothes and a flashlight with extra batteries. I always wanted to be prepared, but I grew up in a household with no extra money. That's slowly starting to change, however, and I look forward to prepping for a long time to come!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm (obviously) new here. I've also just sorta recently started prepping, but as far back as kindergarten or so, I would leave a backpack packed with a couple extra changes of clothes and a flashlight with extra batteries. I always wanted to be prepared, but I grew up in a household with no extra money. That's slowly starting to change, however, and I look forward to prepping for a long time to come!
Howdy from West Texas,

Ain't no time to prep like the present. Welcome aboard. Now you just have to add a few more items to your BOB and then on to the next prepping adventure. Glad to have another family being prepared for whatever coming at us. Be that positive influence on others around you and you will feel the effects of your efforts.

Desert Marine
Troy B

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum by yet another fellow Texan! You were obviously off to a good start and way ahead of your peers in Kindergarden! Now you just need to pick up the pace a little bit being the wise one that you are. Glad you found us and joined. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! My BOB has expanded quite a bit since those kindergarten days lol First in my family around here to prep, in totally new territory!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts