Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening.. Never been on a " prepper" forum before. Didnt know what i did had a title till a TV show came out. Ive had to live off our pantry n cache before. Also had to start over after a divorce( actually 2). So far it looks like theres alot of good info here.

·
Super Moderator
9,074 Posts
Welcome to the group from Arizona. PS I escaped Illinois 1 month ago today. Yay for me. Hope you're not too close to Chicago, oh wait, if you're in Illinois, you're too close to Chicago.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio, you will like it here. Lots of good friendly knowlegible people here. It seems I need some help spelling the word knowlegible . Tried many ways of spelling it and never could get the red underline to disappear (lil help here). Anyway glad you came to join us.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
West central illinois. We're relocating next month an hour east. Knowledgable.. ?? Looks right lol. Thank you all. In about 21/2 years we're making a big move. My fiancé was raised in Schaumburg. I prefer to avoid Chicago.. Which is the general consensus of the majority south of I-180 i believe.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Avoiding Chicago is the general consensus of any sane person.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I live near Chicago and only go in to the city for business once or twice a month on business. The suburbs are just as crowded. When I retire I am getting the hell out of this state.

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts
Hey, babe!! Welcome to the party!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
22 Posts
West central illinois. We're relocating next month an hour east. Knowledgable.. ?? Looks right lol. Thank you all. In about 21/2 years we're making a big move. My fiancé was raised in Schaumburg. I prefer to avoid Chicago.. Which is the general consensus of the majority south of I-180 i believe.
Go STL! Welcome aboard my friend!

Original Prep

·
Administrator
15,106 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep this is a big Cardinal area( St. Louis baseball for anyone not in this area). Dunno if we'll stay in the state or move out. The way things are here right now? The CCW fiasco is enough to make you laugh if you stop crying. Its the most corrupt state.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Another hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC).

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the group!!!