Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum. I've been interested in being prepared for life's little disasters for most of my life. It wasn't until I started making YouTube videos that I realized that there is a like-minded community of folks out there with definitions for things I've been doing like "EDC" and "bug out bags." My motto is "Pray for the best, prepare for the rest." I'm kind of new to forums in general, but I look forward to learning from each other here in a civil, friendly manner.

My interests are firearms, knives, flashlights, and emergency preparedness. I don't claim to know everything (or anything); I'm just trying to learn as I go.

You can check out my YouTube videos at the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GunsKnivesSurvival

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I like your motto, your videos and I love that you stated "I don't claim to know everything (or anything); I'm just trying to learn as I go.". Very awesome! There are a lot of folks out there that will bash others because they have done "more" or done it better. That in itself tells me a lot about you and your character (True person, not fake). Again, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome, I've been a sub of your channel for a little while now, love your videos man! From seeing your videos, I can already tell this forum gained a valuable asset! We look foreword to your posts and hope we can help you out along the way as well!

·
Registered
693 Posts
We would never ask you too, but we would never stop you from doing it :) Plus the more like minded people the stronger we all become!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi and welcome. I loved the video. I never thought about making the pit next to a tree for leverage. I will not forget that tip. I'm not getting any younger, and need all the help I can get. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Glad to see you on here. I love your videos. ::clapping::

1 - 13 of 13 Posts